In order for our Community to be as realistic and enjoyable for everyone. We expect our members to demonstrate high levels of maturity and general behavior.
Below are some of the rules we expect our members to behave and that should be followed during your time in United Kingdom Roleplay Community.
In order to be a member of United Kingdom Roleplay Community you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be aged 15 years or older.
- You must be able to speak, read and write in good English.
- You must not be a member of any other UK Whitelisted FiveM Community.
- You must have a legal copy of GTA V.
- You must have access to Teamspeak 3 Application and own a working microphone.
- Whilst you are a member of United Kingdom Roleplay Community you should not be part of or affiliated with any other UK Whitelisted FiveM Community.
- Members are encouraged to remain as active as possible.
- Members must submit a Leave of Absence (LOA) if they plan to be inactive for more than 3 days.
- Members must attend at least 3 patrols a week, failure to attend without good reason will result in removal from United Kingdom Roleplay Community.
- The Executive Command Team have the final say on any community related matters.
- The Executive Command Team have the right to remove members for any reason they deem appropriate.
- All members of LUnited Kingdom Roleplay Community should and will display a high level of maturity and acceptable behavior at all times.
- Any form of trolling, spamming or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.
- Any form of discrimination or bullying towards other members will not be tolerated.
- Sharing any documents or sharing any information considered to be confidential is not allowed.
- Advertising of other servers or other gaming communities is not permitted.
- All Police Officers and staff are to follow the Rank Structure by approaching their line manager in the first instance. If needed it can then be raised higher.
- All members including Police Officers and staff are to show the correct level of respect to Supervisors and Command Team.
- No members including Police Officers and Staff are without good cause, is to challenge any decision made by a supervisor or member of command.
- No members including Police officers and staff are to openly challenge a supervisor or member of command in a public environment.
- All members including Police officers are to follow reasonable instructions made by a supervisor or member of command.
- Do not use cheats or exploits of any kind.
- You will begin each patrol at a Police station, before spawning in any equipment or vehicles.
- You must only use uniforms, vehicles and equipment relevant to your department or role.
- You must carry out your role properly in line with your level of training and how you have been trained.
- Whilst on patrol you must not change vehicle or uniform, unless directed to. Minor changes to accessories such as headwear or jackets is permitted as long as it fits with your role.
- You will follow all directions and instructions from the Communications Command without debate.
- You will follow direction of Supervisors and Senior officers as mentioned above in Rank Rules.
- You will roleplay all incidents effectively and not break character under any circumstances.
- No member shall record or stream any patrols without permission from the Executive Command Team.
- No members shall post advertisements elsewhere of the community without permission from the Executive Command Team.