United Kingdom Roleplay implements a rank structure in order to assist the Commissioner aswell as the Police and Crime Commissioner with the managing and running the community on a day to day operational basis. The current rank structure is based on the current Metropolitan Police Rank Structure. Officers/Staff in these ranks will conduct similar jobs in terms of responsibility and administration to that of the regular Metropolitan Police Service Ranks.
Each Senior Officer is responsible for officers and they receive specialist training in their particular specialized role within the organisation.
Senior Officers can be conducting administration, meetings or fulfil an in game function such as leading an operation, directing units at a major incident, or having responsibility for running the whole patrol.
Although not shown below, there are many senior Roles which both Police Officers and Police Staff within the community may also conduct, in addition to their primary role. These include but not limited to: Head of Human Resources, Head of Fleet Management and Head of Training.
Anthony founed UKRPC in April 2018 and was the Commissioner. In November 2019, he stood down from his role as Commissioner and took on the role of Police & Crime Commissioner.
As the Police and Crime Commissioner, Anthony’s role is to be the voice of the people and hold the police to account. They are responsible for the totality of policing.
He aims aim to cut crime and deliver an effective and efficient police service within their force area.
He ensures community needs are met as effectively as possible, and are improving local relationships through building confidence and restoring trust. They work in partnership across a range of agencies at local and national level to ensure there is a unified approach to preventing and reducing crime.
His main responsibilities are:
- Secure efficient and effective police for their area;
- Appointment of the Commissioner and hold them to account for running the force, and if necessary, dismiss them
- Human Resources Team
- Central Communications Command
- available to the Community in times of need.
This may include but is not limited to:
UKRPC then has a rank restructure in August 2019 and Neil joined the Gold Command Team as the Assistant Commissioner looking after the Specialist Firearms Command.
- Command Meetings & Structure – This includes the organisation of the weekly management meeting, weekly command meeting and the Local Policing Unit meeting. The Deputy Commissioner will ensure that positions of rank are filled, vacancies addressed and Acting staff appointed by their respective supervisors. The Deputy Commissioner will also deal with official complaints with the help of the PCC and HR and then bring them to misconduct if warranted.
- Structure – This includes that positions of rank are filled, vacancies addressed and Acting staff appointed by their respective supervisors.
RMU Chief Executive